Advertisement

Beginner Clue - Near the open desert I reside, to get past me you must abide.

Beginner Clue - Near the open desert I reside, to get past me you must abide. Like and Subscribe for more OldSchool Runescape content!


Find the right sponsors for your channel at

Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:

Clue:
Near the open desert I reside, to get past me you must abide. Go forward if you dare, for when you pass me, you'll be sweating by your hair.

Answer:
Speak with Shanty at the Shanty Pass.

#OSRS #BeginnerClues #TreasureTrails

OSRS,OldSchool,Old,School,RS,2007Scape,2007,Scape,RuneScape,OldSchool Runescape,Runescape,Rune,OldSchoolRS,Jagex,Mr Ax Man,MrAxMan,OSRS Mr Ax Man,OSRS MrAxMan,Beginner Clue,Treasure Trails,Clue Scrolls,Shanty Pass,Casket,Reward,Clue Step,Clue,In the desert I reside,to get past me you must abide.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments