Advertisement

Fan the Flames Talk: Personal Reflection

Fan the Flames Talk: Personal Reflection Source:


In this episode, listen as I review the process for my talk at #CAMPECHO, the challenges of putting it together and the responses from it. What an honor it was to present at the ECHO HeliOps Critical Care Conference this year!
I met some new friends and was able to see quite a few familiar faces that I highly respect and regard as true professionals in the industry of air medical.
If you are a flight crew member and interested in coming to a conference, you MUST check out ECHO! If you are looking to get into air medical and want to learn more about the industry, keep an eye out for the ECHO Future Flight Crew Internship. HANDS DOWN a gamechanger and something that will positively impact your career for years to come! 
 
Be sure to check out my website for more details on what this Motivated Medic stuff is all about!
 
Feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments at themotivatedmedic@gmail.com

podbean,HEMS,paramedic,critical care,humility,passion,peop...,

Post a Comment

0 Comments