Advertisement

Trying out the new Phantom Vision Boots

Trying out the new Phantom Vision Boots So I haven’t been on YouTube for a while and the reasoning to this was cause I have been busy lately with school work and that I have my HSC soon this year and so I decided to post most likely my last video... I recently boot a new pair of boots and today was the day I finally decided to test this boot out... for nearly a couple of years I have been trying to do around the world but I accomplished it, I can only do it once... but today was the first time I finally did the around the world twice.... I was extremely priceless about the reaction and decided that I should keep practicing till I can do it three in a row... so for now I’ll be off YouTube, I’ll be on time to time to give a heads up or any update.... don’t forget to subscribe to this channel as well as giving a big thumbs up to this video....

Boots

Post a Comment

0 Comments