Azam, who said with a statement on Jaya Prada, said, "If someone proves me I will not contest elections." Samajwadi Party leader and Rampur's general alliance candidate, Azam Khan has turned away from his statement. On Sunday, Azam said that I have not named anyone in my statement.
समाजवादी पार्टी के नेता और रामपुर से महागठबंधन के प्रत्याशी आजम खां अपने बयान से पलट गए हैं. रविवार को आजम ने कहा कि मैंने अपने बयान में किसी का नाम नहीं लिया है. मुझे पता है कि मुझे क्या कहना चाहिए. अगर कोई साबित कर सकता है कि मैंने किसी का नाम कहीं भी लिया है और किसी का अपमान किया है, तो मैं चुनाव नहीं लड़ूंगा.
Azam Khan said that I was referring to a man in Delhi who was unhealthy, who had said, I had brought 150 rifles and if I had seen Azam, then I would shoot him.Talking about him, I said, 'It took a lot of time for the people to know and later came to know that he was wearing RSS shorts'

0 Comments