Advertisement

A STUNNING DESTINATION WEDDING | ITALY TRAVEL VLOG DAY 2

A STUNNING DESTINATION WEDDING | ITALY TRAVEL VLOG DAY 2 Thanks so much for all your kind comments on the previous vlog and Sam's editing. He's been working hard on these travel vlogs and I'm so proud of him. Glad you've been enjoying them, we've got one final Italy vlog after this.
This has to be one of the most beautiful weddings I've attended. It was so kind of the couple to allow us to share their special day on the channel.
Hope you enjoy this one!

🔴 Thanks so much as always for LIKING, SUBSCRIBING & SHARING our journey with us! If you are not subscribed join our family by clicking

❀ ABOUT ME
Hi my name is Bibiana, I am a Christian, a wife and working mum to 3. I am Nigerian & based in the UK.
Subscribe to my family and lifestyle channel. Here I share my day to day real life, our travels, encouragement, practical tips and my journey of faith, marriage and motherhood with a young growing family.

Come invited and leave inspired to cultivate a Purposeful life & home.

♡ CONNECT WITH ME:
I love hearing from you!
EMAIL: AskBibiana@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM:
Follow me -- @BibianaYetty
See & Follow my parenting content on Channel Mum:

★ BUSINESS / PR ENQUIRIES / SPONSORSHIP
For collaboration enquiries email AskBibiana@gmail.com and partnerships@channelmum.com

↪️ INFO:
- Vlogging camera I use:

🎼 MUSIC
- www.epidemicsound.com

travelvlog,italytravel.,ROMETRAVEL,ROMETRAVELVLOG,CHRISTIANFAMILYVLOGGER,

Post a Comment

0 Comments