Advertisement

Everyday Is Our First Hello|GLMM|Gacha Life Mini Movie

Everyday Is Our First Hello|GLMM|Gacha Life Mini Movie Thank you all for your patience in waiting for my upload, I do apologize for the super delay of uploading this video. This video did took me a very long time to finish due to some problems on my KineMaster app and storage problems, and of course, I had to try my best to make this story good. Yes, the art contest..That’s the thing that I apologize for the most, you guys worked very hard on it and I want to show all of your art in my video. Just be aware that I wouldn’t be showing your names if you are not one of the winners or some arts that I “liked the most”, if your name is not mentioned it doesn’t mean I don’t like your art. Imagine me screenshooting every single art and then type on the username one by one from YouTube, I’ll probably die. So ye, that’ll be my next upload.

I do not own any music or art in this video!
I’m sorry i have a really bad taste in music, so in some parts the music may not match the scene😅

Some of my social media:
Instagram:

Discord Username: NotAWeebo#7500
(Only add if you will actually talk to me! I will not add everybody, but I will try my best)

Group on rblx:

Gacha life,Gacha,Glmm,Mini movie,Anime,Animation,Movie,Anime movie,Romance,Romantic story,Sad story,Cute story,Cute animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments