Advertisement

Everyday Pink Eyeshadow with LimeCrime Venus 3 Palette PLUS Blush, Brow and Lippies Review!

Everyday Pink Eyeshadow with LimeCrime Venus 3 Palette PLUS Blush, Brow and Lippies Review! In this video I am showing how I get an Everyday Pink Eyeshadow look that can easily be worn to any event. I am using all LimeCrime products here because they are so good! I also am showing you their cool blush, eyebrow products and some lippies!

Items Mentioned:

Venus 3 Palette:
Blush:
Brow Pen:
Brow Gel:
Violet Lipstick:
Melon Smoothie Lipstick:
Butterscotch Lipstick:
Cherry Lipgloss:

E-mail me! Mamalifemakeup@gmail.com

Disclaimer: These products were gifted to me, however all opinions are my own. I do get a small commission if you use a link above. I truly do love me some pink eyeshadow!

lime crime,limecrime venus III,everyday pink eyeshadow tutorial,venus 3 palette,lime crime plushies review,lime crime plushies swatches,lime crime eyebrow pen,lime crime blush,limecrime,lime crime venus,mamalife makeup,makeup tutorial,venus palette,limecrime violet,lime crime plushies violet,lime crime cherry gloss,lime crime venus palette,lime crime review,makeup review,lime crime plushies,lime crime venus 3,lime crime venus 3 tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments