Advertisement

I Wore The Exact Same Outfit For 90 Days Straight

I Wore The Exact Same Outfit For 90 Days Straight Would you ever wear the same exact clothes? Why or why not? What would stop you? Ultimately it is a small change in the landscape of your life and might not have the effect you think it will.

Need to find info I mention in my videos? Check my site below. You can find books I suggest, my workflows, routines, and suggest video topics and ideas as well.


minimalism,same outfit,same clothes,ceo,startup,decision fatigue,minimalism for beginners,startup grind,clothing,same clothes for a week,same clothes for a month,30 days,one month,ceo vlog,ceo vlogs,entrepreneur,business,entrepreneurship,daily vlog,startup life,a day in the life,founder,the vlog of a ceo,how to,the exec,

Post a Comment

0 Comments