Advertisement

M79: Make as many open source libraries as possible, eventually one of them will become a success

M79: Make as many open source libraries as possible, eventually one of them will become a success I created a simple Ruby library just about two weeks ago: I already have more than 60 GitHub stars there. How did I do that? I just published it where I usually publish my open source libraries. There is no secret. I just create them, publish and then some of them (!) become popular. You should do the same. Every time you see an opportunity to make a small piece of code open -- do it. And make them small. The smaller your open source products the easier they are to use and the higher the chance that they will be popular.

The Telegram chat about Ruby is here (Russian only):

The trailer is on Twitter:

And on Facebook:

And on Instagram:

My Telegram channel is here:

#opensource #ruby #programming

software,development,programming,zerocracy,programmers,programmer,manager,management,yegor256,yegor,bugayenko,open source,ruby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments