Advertisement

Skin Care and Makeup for hot and humid weather

Skin Care and Makeup for hot and humid weather With the summer heat, we can't help but wear our cool and comfy clothes. Same goes for our skin care and makeup. Here are my tips to summer-proof your face and skin!
.
.
.
#skincare #summer #makeup #cosmetics #beauty #beautyvlog #bblog #beautytips #sunshine #sunprotection

If you like what you see, please do subscribe to my channel for more videos every week!

If you want to get in touch with me, email me at finefunfab.fff@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram: @finefunfab

For collaborations, info@snoebeauty.com

Also please do drop by my blog at:

#finefunfab #snoebeauty

Thank you to my son #watchtheworldturn Gabe Gerodias for creating original music for the end credits of this video. 😍😍😍

skin care,makeup,Skin care and Makeup,skincare and makeup for summer,skincare and makeup for mature skin,skincare and makeup for school,makeup for hot weather,skin care for summer,skin care for summer for oily skin,skin care for summer season,skin care for summer home remedy,skin care routines,skin care routines for acne,skin care compilation,makeup tutorial,makeup tutorial for beginners,makeup transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments