Advertisement

2019 Sandy Bedfordshire Carnival 1080p PUBLIC event Tangobaldy

2019 Sandy Bedfordshire Carnival 1080p PUBLIC event Tangobaldy Our local parade carnival. There was also events running at a nearby school too. unfortunately as the weather was likely to rain and my cameraman was unwell we had to record on a mobile phone. If you have a local event you want recorded semi professionally Please contact me. This service is offered for free. Events can be videos of your Birthday event at village hall or other public hired venue, sport, dancing, bmx?. The event does not require to be posted publicly. However I would appreciate the practice. Editing videos is pretty complex and I need learn.
SOOOOOO if you want it on FILM and it too look better than a wobble cam I can do that. May need transport if lighting and extra sound recording equipment is required at the event.

tangobaldy,robert,peel,school,sandy,bedfordshire,UK,carnival,street,parade,1080p,

Post a Comment

0 Comments