Advertisement

Aggro is so easy! | Boros mentor deck - War of the spark standard MTG

Aggro is so easy! | Boros mentor deck - War of the spark standard MTG We are back with a simple but effective boros deck. I have not played that much with the mentor mechanic so this was my chance. A boros aggro mentor deck is up my friends!

Magic the gathering arena is a TCG much like hearthstone. It has been around for a very long time in physical from and has quite recently been released as a online game. The game is quite simple at first glance but many mechanics are advanced and very cool interactions can be made if you know what you are doing.

Deck list at

Music by Bensound at

If you want more games played by me subscribe here and follow me on
I stream saturdays and sundays at about 21:00 (CET+1)

Follow me on twitter for info on new videos!

magic the gathering,card game,mtg arena,MTGA,game,gaming,games,TCG,Udalad,control,Deck building,Deck,magic the gathering arena,magic the gathering deck building,card games,mtg,War of the spark,Magic the gathering arena war of the spark,war of the spark deck ideas standard,mentor deck mtg arena,boros mentor deck mtg arena,boros aggro mtg arena,boros aggro deck mtg arena,

Post a Comment

0 Comments