Advertisement

Analyzing and Resolving Recurring Nightmares -- An exploration using personal examples

Analyzing and Resolving Recurring Nightmares -- An exploration using personal examples My Website:
My Patreon:

I'm hoping others in similar situations will find value in this. I'm still in the process of healing some of the old wounds in my life which express themselves in ongoing, recurrent nightmares. I believe I will heal this someday!

trauma,childhood,psychiatry,mental illness,therapy,childhood trauma,traumatized,cause of mental illness,psychological trauma,sexual abuse,violent parents,nightmares,violent nightmares,sexual nightmares,post-traumatic nightmares,ptsd,traumatic dreams,healing dreams,healing from trauma,abuse,child abuse,parental abuse,bad dreams,healing bad dreams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments