Advertisement

"BLOOD WARDEN" is Too OP - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay) #10

First game is the Bloodwarden game, and second game was a filler match. Hope you guys enjoy the video.
\/---------------------------------------MORE INFO------------------------------------\/

Music Used : Age of Empires II Main Theme

My Official Discord :
- I'm extremely active here! I'm single btw -

My Twitter :
- I post here nearly everyday of what I'm doing to keep you updated -

My Twitch :
- Past comment got 1k likes, so now I'm forced to stream lol -

My Steam Group :
- If you want to be notified of a giveaway, upload, etc., follow me here! -

Hope you guys enjoyed this video!
I'm an untalented individual who strives to make it in the Youtube business, help me out by sharing my videos to your prepubescent teenagers that you like to call your "friend".

Ussylis,Useless,Gaming,Dead By Daylight,DBD,Competitive,SWF,Trio,Bloodwarden,Overpowered,Memes,Hag,Spirit,Legacy,Red Ranks,Rank 1,OG,Live,Commentary,Battleguy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments