Advertisement

COME WITH ME TO GET MY HAIR COLOURED AND MY EXTENSIONS DONE||amynevfashiondiaries

COME WITH ME TO GET MY HAIR COLOURED AND MY EXTENSIONS DONE||amynevfashiondiaries I have been wanting to do a VLOG of my hair day for a while now and I finally got round to doing it the other day.

A lot of you always ask where I get my hair cut & coloured, as well as my extensions done so I thought it was time to share it with you all. I have only had extensions for a year and I have tapes rather than bonds, I feel they create a much more natural look and you don't get that string like effect that you can get from having bonds. The ones I have are from BEAUTYWORKS, I have tried quite a few different brands and I feel that the hair I get from them is the most natural, I am all about doing things that look the most natural.

GRAEME DONNELLY fits my extensions for me and he's amazing, he is the best when it comes to placing the tapes in the hair so you can still tie your hair up without anyone noticing. You can see from the video my hair is fairly thick naturally so I don't necessarily need to wear extensions I just do it for the thickness rather than the length.

You can book in with Graeme via his Instagram page and sending him a DM, see below;



When it comes to my colour there is only one guy I trust and that is JACK HOWARD who I see at Paul Edmonds Salon on Brompton Road, London. I have been going there for over 3 years now and he's just amazing, he's the only one I have been to who gets the natural blonde look (as you probably all know I am not a natural blonde) he does balyage to create natural highlights through my hair. I highly recommend him, again you can book in with him via his instagram page below or through PAUL EDMONDS SALON their website and number is also below;




I hope you are enjoying my regular VLOGS and I will be back next week with another video from my Dubai trip I am off on in a few days.

Big love
Amy x

WANT TO SEE MORE? Follow me on the below;
♥ Instagram-
♥ Blog- www.amynevfashiondiaries.com
♥ Business enquiries (only please!) hello@amynevfashiondiaries.com

hair,hair extensions,paul edmonds,amy neville,amy neville model,model,victoria secrets hair,blonde,blonde girls,blondes,cute,fashiob,fashion,style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments