Advertisement

Dark days of being a lathe operator - Cut-back training video.

Dark days of being a lathe operator - Cut-back training video. I made this video almost six years ago for training purpose. I always felt like I was on a island working for these oil companies. After witnessing a co-working get sucked into a lathe working for Custom Rubber, I've made a conscious decision never to stand behind a lathe again. I've have witness and been a victim of racism, I have experienced the downsides of being furloughed. Falsely accused of being racist myself and threatened with bodily harm while working as a machinist. Never again will I ever drop sweat for the oil industry.

The video is very amateur, I just wanted to post it online as part of my part of my legacy when I am gone from this world. Please Enjoy...

lathe,cut-back,trepanning,rotating,drilling,Oilfield services,oil-field,facing,elastomer,rubber,polyisoprene,polybutadiene,polyisobutylene,polyurethanes,polymers,lathe cutback,knurling tool,boring bar,boring,Turning Tool,carbide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments