Advertisement

Diy BRIGHT PLANTER and FABRIC CACTUS!!HarjotDIY ary

Diy BRIGHT PLANTER and FABRIC CACTUS!!HarjotDIY ary hi guys..welcome to my channel.In this video I am showing you HOW TO MAKE A CUTE PLANTER AND A FABRIC CACTUS.

click this-
Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up👍👍and also subscribe to my channel for more videos. #harjotdiysquad

If you have any video ideas that you wanted to see on this channel,comment down below.

💥My other videos-
Following BOB ROSS painting tutorial-


Diys with waste materials-


watch this before making cloud slime-


4 easy rainbow diys-


making slime with bags-


testing troom troom and 5 min craft hot glue gun diys-


Most asked question-

💕Which editor I use?
Wondershare filmora.

💕How I film my videos?
Using my android phone.

💕Where I am from?
I am from INDIA.

💕How old am I?
I am 17 years old. Born on 28 February

HarjotDIY-ary,harjotdiy-ary,harjotdiy,DIY PLANTER,DIY CACTUS,DIY PLANTER AND CACTUS,diy plant an cactus,fabric cactus,papaer tape diy,fabric diy,bright coloured planter,diy plant pot,diy room decor,diy,summer diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments