Advertisement

"G2 is the best and I think we're the second best" - Jensen on the 6 teams going to Rift Rivals

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Open me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I ask Jensen about EU and the upcoming Rift Rivals tournament.

Thanks to Lowkey Esports for making the interviews happen -


Support my show Listen Loco here! -

Subscribe and get alerted anytime I post a new video!

❤️

Connect with me!

🎮
🐤
📷

Edited by -
Produced by -

Intro Music - Ben Sound - All That
Outro Music - Grant - Constellations (feat. Jessi Mason)

#Locodoco
#LCSInterview
#Jensen

Locodoco,League of Legends,TL,Jensen,interview,week 4,funny,mid laner,team liquid,golden guardians,azir,vel koz,control mage,range,poke,safe,push,rift rivals,EU,trash talk,MSI,humble,FNC,Fnatic,origen,c9,Europe,LEC,finals,OG,learn,fun,motivation,mistakes,summer,top 3,contenders,GG,

Post a Comment

0 Comments