Advertisement

HELLO KITTY WEBCAM / UNBOXING / RAZER QUARTZ ALTERNATIVE / BEST ONE I COULD FIND, HONESTLY! /

HELLO KITTY WEBCAM / UNBOXING / RAZER QUARTZ ALTERNATIVE / BEST ONE I COULD FIND, HONESTLY! / INSTAGRAM:
STORE:

WELCOME TO MY "ASMR" ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL


WHAT THE HELL AM I WATCHING?

ASMR stands for Autonomous Meridian Sensory Response. A stupid name for a relaxing sensation/feeling caused by certain sounds or triggers.

The purpose of my channel is too try and trigger this sensation, to make people laugh, and to help people.

I don't take this seriously, at all. I don't put a lot of effort into it either. There are many, many channels that do this a lot better then me. But if you like what you see, please comment or subscribe!

WHAT OTHERS AWESOME PEOPLE SHALL I CHECK OUT?

ASMR SHOW -
Meme Master: www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzPLpaMyPRUXlio91YqpMg/featured
Art provider:
Art provider:

ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?

Hit that like button, smash that subscribe button, I love y’all face and I’ll see y’all… sometime.

Asmr,beard,massage,roleplay,sleep,relax,relaxation,whisper,whispering,triggers,personal attention,upclose,ear to ear,softly spoken,tingles,drunkasmr,stress relief,stress,unboxing,calm,calming,male,british,russian,insomnia,sleeping,tapping,beard brushing,autonomous sensory meridian response,anxiety,30secondstoasmr,clem famdango,

Post a Comment

0 Comments