Advertisement

I let a ROBOTIC HOOVER control my life for a day... *DO NOT TRY THIS*

I let a ROBOTIC HOOVER control my life for a day... *DO NOT TRY THIS* Training & diet plans -
MyProtein - (35% discount - ‘MATT35’)
Gymshark -

Muscle Food -

Instagram -

If you like powerlifting & bodybuilding interspersed with IIFYM full days of eating, epic cheat days and epic cheat meal videos, then you've come to the right place!

I let a robotic hoover control my life for a day... *DO NOT TRY THIS*

cheat meal,cheat day,Matt does fitness,Mattdoesfitness,day of eating,calorie challenge,food challenge,24 hour challenge,24 hour food challenge,mattdoesfitness luca,iifym full day of eating,luca intro,letting the person in front of me decide what I eat,letting the person in front of me decide what I eat for 24 hours,control my life for a day,decide what I eat for 24 hours,do not try this,bad idea,youtuber fail,epic fail,control my life for 24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments