Advertisement

I Thought I was In The Clear in Regards to The Mystery Boxes.... I was WRONG AGAIN!! Ugh!!!

I Thought I was In The Clear in Regards to The Mystery Boxes.... I was WRONG AGAIN!! Ugh!!! So I Woke Up Late Today Because I had an Extremely Long Night consisting of No Sleep, Editing My Dry Bones Video and When I Finally Got Up, I go Downstairs and What's at my Front Door... Another Mystery Box! Now, I am going to Unbox This Mystery Box Tonight and I plan on making a Video So that You Guys can see Why I Can't wait to sell my home and get out of Town ASAP! Thank you for all your support during this Situation, I can't tell You all How Much You All Have Been Absolutely Amazing! I will be posting the video of the Unboxing either tonight or Tomorrow mid-day. Make sure to Hit The Like Button and if You're New To My Channel then Make Sure to Subscribe So You Never Miss a New Video! If you guys have any suggestions either for a Video or on this Situation, please Leave Your Suggestions in The Comments Section Below. I will Always give you credit for your Video Idea and I will always respond to Positive Comments or Constructive Criticism. Thank You For Watching and Keep Your Eyes Out for My Next Video! I have to give credit to The First Person I Watched Make a Video on a Dark/Deep Web Mystery Box, Jasko or Jaskinho. We are both having the same issues with these Mystery Boxes.

Mystery Box,Deep/Dark Web,Scary,Creepy,Moving,Tired,Need Your Help,Always Appreciate Your Input,Suggestions,Comments,Jasko,Jaskinho,Shoutouts to New Subscribers,Same Scary People,Following Me,Every Other Day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments