Advertisement

Legacies - Stepping Into The Light - Kaylee Bryant (Official Video)

Legacies - Stepping Into The Light - Kaylee Bryant (Official Video) Stepping Into The Light - Performed by: Kaylee Bryant - From The CW Show: Legacies
Stream episodes free only on The CW

#Legacies #TheCW

Lyrics:
Standing in the shadows, I thought that I earned it
Feeling invisible, believing I deserved it
I can’t remember what I was waiting for
So no more

I’m climbing over walls that I made
I’m finding my place on the stage
I’m gonna be leaving all those doubts behind
I’m step, I’m stepping into the light
I’m gonna be spreading my wings
Following a path they can’t see Chasing an adventure that’ s all mine
I’m step, I’m stepping into the light
Dance Break

I’m shedding the skin that I’m in
Never hiding who I am ever again
That girl you knew, she’s ready to ignite
I’m step, I’m stepping into the light
-----------

Written by: Thomas Brandon
Published by: Warner-Barham Music, LLC (BMI) © 2019
Performed by: Kaylee Bryant
Produced by: Kari Kimmel
Legacies and related elements ™ and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

Music,WaterTower Music,Film,Soundtracks,Legacies,The CW,Episode 9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments