Advertisement

Letting fast food advertisements DECIDE what I eat for 24 HOURS (IMPOSSIBLE FOOD CHALLENGE)

Letting fast food advertisements DECIDE what I eat for 24 HOURS (IMPOSSIBLE FOOD CHALLENGE) Welcome to another video, now following the amazing trend created by Derek Gerard of Letting the person in front of me decide what I eat for 24 hours, I am going to be letting fast food window advertisements decide what I eat for 24 hours.

Follow me on these:
►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Snapchat: mjcmatthewyt
►YUBL: mjcmatthew

MY DAILY VLOGGING CHANNEL:
Questions about me:
Q - How old are you?
A- 20 years young

Q- where do you go to university?
A- I am in my final year at Aberystwyth University

Q- What do you study?
A- I study Environmental Earth Science at the University of Aberystwyth

Q- What camera do you use?
A- The camera that I use is a Sony ILCE-5000L

Q- What do you use for lighting
A- I bought two softboxes, pretty cheap but does the job perfectly!

Q- What do you use to edit
A - I use Movavi Video Editor on my main computer but on my laptop I use iMovie

YouTube food challenge,24 hour food,24 hour food challenge,fast food roulette,24 hours mc donalds,24 hours kfc,24 hours subway,person infront of me decides what I eat,window advertisements decide what I eat,fast food advertisements decide what I eat,Derek gerard,Matthew,Matthew Carter,drive through,aberystwyth,Aberystywth university,university student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments