Advertisement

MCB's How to design dupatta I Light weight sarees I with pearl-beaded tessels/kuchu

MCB's How to design dupatta I Light weight sarees I with pearl-beaded tessels/kuchu Hi viewers,
This is very easy but beautiful kuchu/tessels desgin
Also It's very easy for beginners I hope you enjoy it
Materials required
Small size pearls
Oval beads
Flat round beads
Cotton thread, needle

Also visit our other latest videos

MCB's 20 Latest kuchu/tessels desgins in one video


MCB's Designer beautiful Lathakans/hangings blouse/Lehanga


Back designes beaded neckline making


For orders/materieals please contact
us on this number 7406178026
Thanks for watching
See you soon......

#mcbmcb#designondupatta#lightweightsarees#pearl-beadskuchu#tessels

#mcbmcb#designondupatta#lightweightsarees#pearl-beadskuchu#tessels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments