Advertisement

My Summer Must-Haves! | Olivia Culpo

My Summer Must-Haves! | Olivia Culpo My Summer Must-Haves! | Olivia Culpo
Subscribe:
Watch next, Talking Self Love, Forgiveness, & More with Najwa Zebian:

Happy summer! I get asked all the time about what my absolute must-haves for this season are so I wanted to share them with you guys! From magazines, to chocolate, to my Coppertone Glow... I keep my bag stocked at all times with my favorite essentials. Take a look at a detailed list and where to buy each item in my bag on my website here:

Follow me-
Instagram:
Twitter:

Check out my website :

Musicbed SyncID:
MB0104TH5AATR6U

Olivia,Culpo,olivia culpo,miss,universe,miss universe,fashion,beauty,model,modeling,model squad,olivia culpo youtube,miss rhode island,miss usa,actress,musician,cello,entrepreneur,business owner,Restaurant,coppertone,summer,must have,what's in my bag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments