Advertisement

Puma Sports Underwear Try On Haul !

Puma Sports Underwear Try On Haul ! Open Me !!

Social Links -

Twitter -

Instagram -

this video is not sponsored all underwear were paid out of my own pocket.

#Underwear #Gay #Puma

In this video I show you Puma Sports Mens underwear which is great for the gym or any sporting activities that need that extra support. I picked up these underwear from a sale at sports direct and thought why not try out some more sports underwear on this channel and see if they are in fact any good to wear to the gym or for any sports.

this two pack features a beautiful blue plain underwear with a green contrasting stitching and lettering of the brand on the band I really like this design cause it is simple and eye catching.

the second design reminded me of a snow pixel camo or something from Minecraft which is my least favourite of the two designs.

overall these underwear offer a great support especially with the stitching down the side of the underwear gives great support while also preventing the underwear to roll up which is a great feature of the underwear the band offers decent support to the back overall the support on the front of the underwear is decent.

I would say this is a very standard sports underwear that if you see it at a cheap cost would be ideal to try and see if it works for you.

I give it around a 3.5 for good effort as a sports everyday underwear.

Anyways as always thank you for the continued support on my channel I love you guys so much and you continue to inspire me to make videos on here. So make sure to subscribe for more content, Like the video to help it out and il see you next time !

Puma,Trunks,Boxer Shorts,Mens Underwear,Undies,Underwear,Underwear Try On,Haul,LGBT,Gay,vlog,male,irish,guru,fun,menswear,jock Strap,Andrew Christian,Calvin Klein,Gym,Fitness,Sportswear,Sports Underwear,and I oop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments