Advertisement

REAL LOOK OF HOLLOW MOON

REAL LOOK OF HOLLOW MOON Jonas Hansson:

I'm always looking in the sky and it looks like a lot of clouds are being pulled across the sky, the darker ones and they move a little faster than the white clouds which seem strange since they all should be moving at the same speed as they are the same thing, right. I also see funnel effects, like something is pulling the chem trails up, like a straw, see that a lot and something is definitely camouflaged and being moved around up there and I don't care what nobody say on that, cause as you all know, I stay looking skyward. Been thinking the moon not real or manufactured a space camp or something, something is definitely up with the moon, and with that lens on the sun, ain't no telling what the hell we looking at when we look up, I also think them chem trails are a preparation like a giant green screen up there, just waiting for the right layering to start the show is what I'm thinking over here.

Jonas Hansson,Bamily is Family,Bamily/MagNation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments