Advertisement

So they put a gun in Blade & Sorcery VR

So they put a gun in Blade & Sorcery VR Honestly, I see why pirates were all fun loving scallywags. Stabbing and then shooting people is REALLY fun!

I love Blade and Sorcery, easily my favourite VR game. I can't wait till they expand it to be more of an actual game, open world would be a dream.

If you want your own guns, zweihanders and much more, the Blade and Sorcery Discord is the place to find them:

Game:

------------------
Livestreams:

Discord:

Twitter:

Merch - check Discord for the discount code:


Secret Lab provided my Titan chair, and you can support me by checking them out:


#virtualreality #vr #bladeandsorcery

Rimmy,Downunder Gaming,Gameplay,Funny Moments,Funny Montage,Memes,Blade and Sorcery,Fustercluck,Bullshittery,Virtual Reality,VR,Fighting,Highlights,Edited,Creative Murder,Blade & Sorcery,B&S,HTC VIVE,PSVR,Sword Fighting,Comedy,VIVE Pro,Index,valve index,blade and sorcery vr,blades and sorcery,blade and sorcery mods,Modded,Guns,Blade and Sorcery Gun,blade and sorcery mod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments