Advertisement

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF MOBILE PHONE DREAM - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie

SPIRITUAL MEANING OF MOBILE PHONE DREAM - Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Don't forget to subscribe to this channel today and hit the bell button for notifications. This could go a long a way to encourage me to release more videos. Share the video to your friends. Become part of this great family by joining us. #EvangelistJoshuaTv #MobilePhoneDream

Watch important key point in this video

This was a funny dream of me anyway. I remember then when I was in a polytechnic education in Nigeria. On a certain night, I had a dream that my father was calling me over the phone. We spoke together on many things and ended the conversation with smile. It was so surprising to see my dad calling me the next morning trying to check on me. Dream is so powerful and accurate. It is our spiritual television whether you believe or not.

Dream about mobile phone has a number of spiritual meanings. When dreaming about your handset, put into consideration your emotion after the theme. If you dream of a phone ringing, it means a certain person is trying to come into your life. Alternatively, it also indicates there is going to be connection between you and the person. Maybe the person you see in your dream hardly calls you, then it means that someone is about to remember you. Are you expecting an important? If your answer is yes, it shall surely come to pass in Jesus name.

Dreaming about a stolen phone is an evident that the key to your open doors have been stolen. If your handset is broken in the dream it means that something terrible will take place in your waking life, particularly in the areas of marriage, career, workplace.

For example, when a phone has no network to call, it will no longer be useful to communicate. If you recognize that you are having difficulty in communicating with a person, this will lead to a series of disappointment and frustration. However, if your phone is no longer working, it means the spirit of anti-favour and curses are operating in your life.

The dream shows that your relationship with people will not last. This type of dream arises when you have a problem to share but you are finding faults with your phones. Dreams about mobile phones broken might be due to helplessness,lack of control over your present relationship. This may indicate significant changes in life that one is finding hard to cope with.

DREAM PRAYERS ABOUT MOBILE PHONE

1. My Father, I connect myself to the network of your divine power, in Jesus name.
2. Mercy of the Lord, speak into my situations, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every manipulation of the enemy against my relationship with God, scatter, in Jesus name. 4. The power of the enemy shall not cease the network of my phone, in Jesus name.
5. Any strange powers listening to my conversation on the phone, be deaf by fire, in Jesus name.
6. Dark agent from my father’s house assigned to curse my phone, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
7. Whatever the enemy is planning through my phones against my divine job, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
8. I decree, my phone will not be stolen when I am expecting a destiny calls, in the name of Jesus.

Read more at:

Dream about mobile phone,dreaming about handset,spiritual meaning of losing phone,spiritual meaning of mobile phone in the dream,what does it mean to receive phone call,dream of buying a phone,can't reach someone in a dream,what does a phone symbolize,

Post a Comment

0 Comments