Advertisement

Testing New Equipment ! Great ASMR sounds ! Read Below !! Making a Grilled Cheese !

Testing New Equipment ! Great ASMR sounds ! Read Below !! Making a Grilled Cheese ! This video has ASMR Sounds and Triggers , but you may need to adjust the volume ! I'm trying out new equipment. Trying to learn to use it . It will take a little time ! But please let me know what you think of the New Mic( Quality) and New Camera ( Picture quality) . In the comment section below ! I know the angle isn't the best , but ill work on that after getting used to all the new things !. Remember it takes me a little while to adjust. So not all videos will be on this equipment at this time !Also using a different editor . By the way this was not a eating video .. only to test and try out the new items.
Please give this video a Thumbs 👍🏻Up ..Share the video and help me grow my Channel !! ❤️💛💚💜💙
The Love and Support of my SuperFam .. is what makes this channel great ! So happy to have u in my life !! Love u !!
Please Subscribe and Like !!! Thank u Christine/SuperFly 💕💕
❤️Write me @
SuperFly/Christine
P. O. Box 565 * ( All mail is opened and shared on video
Mims, Florida Unless u request it to be private ! )*
32754
❤️Contact Email : superfly67@yahoo.com
❤️Our Facebook Page : *SuperFly SuperFam
❤️Please check out my Instagram @
❤️Amazon Wish List :
I decided to do a Amazon wish list to help my channel . Several people have stated they would like to help support my channel . If u can help it is very much appreciated . But is not necessary . I will continue to do AMSR/MUKBNG Videos either way ! This is just for general purposes of what can help mostly with ASMR videos , items can be substituted for similar ones ... Thank u Christine

* FTC Disclaimer: This video was not sponsored. These are my own opinions and may not be the opinions of others . I am not being paid to make this video.

sounds,triggers,yummy,cheesy,tingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments