Advertisement

The Descent - Im Stuck Scene (2006)

The Descent - Im Stuck Scene (2006) Being trapped, especially underground in the pitch black is a human nightmare. I enjoyed this movie very much, freaky, wouldn't catch me in there.... Pretty decent for a thriller/horror.

Welcome to JustTheClips and thank you for watching! This is my passion and so I hope you enjoy and want to come back. If you choose to support me, I thank you very much! Request any scene you would like, but it must have affected you emotionally in any way. Just comment or email me. :) -Mike(Muss)

Some JustTheClips Creations You Might Love:
Most Epic Movie Scenes Montage:
A Bill Paxton Tribute Video:
Most Terrifying Ghost Scenes:
Epic Melee Weapon Fights:
Best Siege Attack Moments in Film:
GamePlays and Let’s Plays:

JustTheClips YouTube:
JustTheClips Facebook:
JustTheClips Twitter:
JustTheClips Instagram:

Starring: Alex Reid, Myanna Buring, Natalie Jackson Mendoza, Nora-Jane Noone, Saskia Mulder, Shauna MacDonald
Rating: R (for strong violence/gore and language)
Genre: Horror
Directed By: Neil Marshall
Written By: Neil Marshall
In Theaters: Aug 4, 2006 Wide
On Disc/Streaming: Dec 26, 2006
Box Office: $26,005,908
Runtime: 99 minutes
Studio: Lionsgate

YouTube Movies & Shows:

Whether you love gaming and/or movies, JustTheClips provides both! My passion since I was a little kid has been film and video editing and playing games with good friends since the release of the Nintendo! With movies/film, I've seen it all! Video games, I've played it all! Hi my name is Mike and welcome to JustTheClips where I showcase unique movie scenes and games that will or have greatly affected me in someway throughout my life. My passion for editing and sharing epic movie scenes and personal gameplays with you the viewer comes from the genuine emotional reactions and possible memories you take with you from my content. Through my edits and shares with film and/or my personal gaming, I want to give you an experience you'll never forget! I want to share with you the most epic moments in movies and film that I love so much and are the reason for my passion. For the gaming lovers, I hope to fill you up with laughter, good times and details with great games since 1985 till now!

the decent,Scary movie,Scary scenes,Scary clips,Horror movies,Horror scenes,Horror clips,horror,best horror movies,new horror movie scene,scariest horror movie opening scenes,horror movie 2017,best horror movie,cult horror movies,top horror scene,movie clips,best horror opening scene,thriller movies,Epic movies,Epic scenes,the decent movie,the decent scenes,top horror scenes of all time,scary movies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments