Advertisement

The reason why YG let Jeon Woong go | AB6IX [Eng Sub CC]

The reason why YG let Jeon Woong go | AB6IX [Eng Sub CC] Congratulations to AB6IX Woongie for debuting! Our beloved fake maknae ❤

Please do not reupload

***I'm just being sarcastic, I don't actually hate YG but I was a bit sad since Silver boys seemed well rounded and ready to debut. I'm glad Woong endured the hard times and now succeeded on debuting thanks to BRANDNEWMUSIC and the other AB6IX members.

Story time: He caught my eye the most during Stray Kids and I was sad when he was not on Treasure Box. He seemed like such a nice and happy kid with such lovely vocals. I thought it was a shame he didn’t get to debut. I thought he became a backup dancer for MXM and still was somewhat sad but hoped he was happy. Now I'm over the moon he's debuted with AB6IX as the other members are also talented. I’m glad his vocals get to shine in AB6IX and he seems to be so happy with the other members; Youngmin, Donghyun, Woojin and Daehwi. I can't ask for anything more except for even more happiness and a long successful career for him. Hopefully the rest of the silver boys will soon get the debut they deserve too.

My AB6IX Twitter (main): @alpacalaxy
Silver boys Twitter: @sproutwoongs

#에이비식스 #전웅 #AB6IX

kpop,korean,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments