Advertisement

'THIS MEANS WAR!!' - The Village Episode 2 - Minecraft SMP

'THIS MEANS WAR!!' - The Village Episode 2 - Minecraft SMP Welcome to a brand new Minecraft SMP!

Today I started an adventure with tons of other youtubers and streamers! In this episode, I start my Assassin Squad corporation.

This is a private vanilla server and where me and my friends just have a great time.

In episode 1 of this new minecraft series, we trolled a couple of people and started the A.S. company.

If you guys enjoyed today's video, please leave a like and subscribe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


IP: mc.pokesmash.co
Website: pokesmash.co
Pixelmon Download: reforged.gg
Discord:
Twitch Channel:
Twitter: @TheSirud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PandaFire11 -

MoondustBri -

ItsRitchieW - /

OmegaGamingLP - /

BrickBuilder -

Zoozoobab - /

TheSirud -

MrRedMinecraft -

Kaykrae -

SpencyRock -

MarshieMallow - YouTube: / Twitch:

Darkflame78100 -

MarioMania - /

Seekaaaahh -

CrateUp -

ShadowApples -

xiiRockstarrTv - /

GingerNutt -

TheGamingZexo -

MrOcto101 -

Datsu -

BoxOfCandys -

Cheridet -

InmoNum -

CrazyMtch42 - Youtube - / Twitch -

TheGentleGiraffe -

Mistylyne -

QuteJakey -

Captain Puffy -

OrangePrince22 -


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My channel, (TheSirud - Minecraft & Pixelmon) is based mostly around minecraft, but specifically the pixelmon mod. I have tons of different and unique series's on my channel so be sure to check them out :) I like to mess around with the pixelmon mod, changing the config and joking around! I make family friendly content, that is fun for everyone.

If you enjoy my corny jokes, be sure to subscribe!

Twitter: @TheSirud

minecraft,smp,minecraft smp,minecraft 1.14,1.14,minecraft 1.14 smp,the village,village,minecraft village,minecraft village smp,vanilla,minecraft vanilla smp,minecraft vanilla survival,minecraft vanilla survival ep 1,minecraft survival smp,season 1,episode 1,ep 1,minecraft episode 1,family friendly,no swearing,kid friendly,troll,minecraft trolling,minecraft series,minecraft series episode 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments