Advertisement

Ultimately - PMV MAP (OPEN)

Ultimately - PMV MAP (OPEN) Hi! Since I recently hit 500 subs I decided to reopen ULTIMATELY, since the song actually means the world to me.

This is a SKETCH MAP. Mostly PMV but I'd like it if you added small movements (Ie: a blink) at least once in your part to make it feel alive. if you don't follow the rules, or you just got generally lazy with it (which trust me is obvious to tell) I have all the right to tell you to restart.

DO NOT JOIN IF YOU DON'T 100% KNOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DO YOUR PART.
This song is so important to me and It's rude to just join a map, to drop it right before its due.
put "I'm afraid of love" in your comment!

This map is going to be due The week after your part.
(Ex: got it this friday, due next friday) if not, we will kick you automatically. this is MORE than enough time for a sketchy map part.

YOU MUST INCLUDE A PINK BUTTERFLY (B Fly color) IN YOUR PART. YES. IT MUST BE COLORED PINK.
Your OC MUST have pink eyes, nothing else colored.
USE YOUR OWN TWO OCS! OC x Canon is okay, but you NEED an oc of your own.
if you break the coloring rule, I have all the right to kick you or ask you to restart.
okay, onto the fun part!

Part ONE: Sabby Shardery
(
"Ultimately I don't understand a thing
I try to do the best I can
I know you try to do the same"

Part TWO: SSleepy Something
"We're just so bound to make mistakes
You could call it a disposition
I apologise for all your tears
I wish I could be different"

Part THREE: yxxki
|"But I'm still growing up
Into the one you can call your love
I don't know if I'll ever be enough"

Part FOUR: Yxxki
"I'm throwing in my chips
I guess I tend to push my luck"

Part FIVE: • R a i n d r o p •
(
"And ultimately I believe we'll be okay
It's so cliché to say these things, but repetition is a key"

Part SIX: Katani
"I think I'm better when I'm with you
But I worry when you're gone
I think I need to learn to love myself
I must learn to be strong"

Part SEVEN: Winged Flower Fox
(
"So for now we'll say goodbye
Although it pains me in my heart
Your words they come to me in memories
They sing to me like songs"

Part EIGHT: Cerisela
"It won't be long until I'm here
Soon I'll make my arrival
Under shady trees
A quiet street
The roads that I have travelled"

Part NINE: Cy Saihara
(
"Ultimately it's a beautiful thing
Like flowers blooming in a lonely field
The petals drift through crossing winds"

Part TEN: Cy Saihara
(
"They find their way to river streams
That scent the water beautifully, it takes me back to you
It takes me back to you"

INTRO/OUTRO: SSleepy Something

open map,new map,pmv map,shitpost map,mep,animation meme,beginner friendly,easy meme,Sketch,simple,open map easy,quick,fast,beachball map,gachalife mep,gachalife map,map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments