Advertisement

Zombie Improvements, Auto Wheat 2! | Minecraft Bedrock Edition SMP Live #1 #9

Zombie Improvements, Auto Wheat 2! | Minecraft Bedrock Edition SMP Live #1 #9 [Streamed Live 6/28/2019]
ROSS SHIRTS -


Hello Pals! Welcome to the first live episode of the the Bedrock SMP. Today I work on improving the Zombie Farm with the help of Max and then work on creating our Auto Wheat Farm V2

Watch me live as I work on improving the base and other projects!

A Day at a Time SMP created by -
Max -

Game -
Minecraft Bedrock 1.11.4

PLAYLIST -

○Schedule○
Any day I can 4PM - 6PM PST
!!!CURRENTLY ON A STREAMING BREAK!!!

○You can support me by ○
Superchat I get 70% YouTube takes 30%
Donate through I get 100%

○Chat Rules○
-You don't need to let me know you're late
-Please do not mention the time, its some time for everyone
-Please do not mentions View Count / Likes / Dislikes, I don't care how low or high any of these are I'm just streaming for fun
-Please do not post the same message repeatedly, I'm sorry if I do miss it, but that's spam
-Please don't mention other Creators that are not here, its not on topic
-Be respectful to the streamer, mods and other viewers
-Do not post Sexist, Racist, or Hateful comments
-Do not spoil games being streamed it ruins it for me and other viewers
-Do not ask for shout outs
-Do not Spam Emotes unless they are Members Emotes

○Special Thanks○
Binoftrash for the Art used in Thumbnail:



Check me out on Social Media!
○Twitter -
○Instagram -

#Minecraft #Bedrock #SMP

Gaming,YourPalRoss,House_Owner,YourPalRoss Stream,Funny,Fun,no Swearing,LIVE,Minecraft,Minecraft Stream,Minecraft Bedrock,Bedrock,Bedrock Edition,SMP,SMP Livestream,A Day at a Time,Minecraft SMP,Ross,Minecraft Multiplayer,Mithzan,A day at a time,base,Survival,Wheat,dirt,Minecraft 1.14,Bedrock 1.11,chest,diamonds,boots,minecraft smp,bedrock smp,Zombie,Zombie Spawner,Zombie Grinder,Ross SMP,Ross Minecraft,Minecraft Farm,Wheat Farm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments