Advertisement

Capricorn August2019 PROSPEROUS NEW BEGINNING,EQUALITY AND FAIRNESS, ASSESSMENT PLANNING Tarot Read

Capricorn August2019 PROSPEROUS NEW BEGINNING,EQUALITY AND FAIRNESS, ASSESSMENT PLANNING Tarot Read #CapricornTarot #August2019 #Reading 

Lynda is performing a #psychic #tarot card predictive reading for #August2019. This is a condensed general predictive reading. Please take with you what resonates with you, if it doesn't resonate, it is ment for another. Learn the meaning to the cards, Rider-Waite deck.

General readings cover a wider range of people and circumstances. Like when a Knight comes up it can be a person, male or female or the energy of the card.  The energies can also meld into earlier and later weeks. Time is fluid, every sign falls differently in Our charts. Our souls Do resonate, vibrate to the truth. So listen to your heart.

At this time I Only use upright cards. As a learning channel I have started out basic, and will be advancing gradually. Combination meanings are interspersed on occasion when guided., There are plenty of negative cards in the upright position. This is an evolving channel. 
Remember we all have free will. Only you are responsible for the choices you make.

Timeless card readings here Pick A Piles by element are first

Earth 
 Taurus 
Capricorn 

Air
  Gemini 
Aquarius 

Fire
 Aries 

Water


Thank you for TUNING in.......What is happening on my channel is I connect with my subscribers and commenters because I think about them. Your energy is being brought in and your question is more easily answered. Time and time again I see those who are asking for free readings get their questions answered for free when I post the next video for their sign. Their energy is being brought in because I really do think about you guys and all your comments. So grateful, Namaste.

Thank you for all the super wonderful validation and positive feedback, you guys are great!!!💖💖Love and light 

Lynda Faith Keeper 

I am an Aquarius Sun, Sagittarius Rising and Taurus moon, intuitive empath. I am an artist, author, numerologist, dream interpreter and spiritualist.  I am here to guide the seeker to the answers, of the questions they may have.  This has been my souls path since 1986.I am here to help others.

You can email me for a private reading and receive details of pricing and availability: currently have available readings performed by gmail which are an hour an a half of information that I dictate. 35.00

 Also now available are videos,  just like you see here on YouTube. 8 tarot cards, one oracle card, maximum length is 15 min sent to you privately through YouTube. 35.00

Your invited to find out more:The following is a book I coauthored 

Musical Chairs the Mystery

Book by Drift (Lucky) Walker and Faith Keeper our pen names

A mystery with a SURPRISE. Join us while this adventure unfolds. 

The second book is being written now. Ozmozezz 

Please help keep me going on here, and support the channel. I would like to be able to upgrade my video capabilities. I need better technology so I can make longer videos with less upload time. Tarot is my life, I have been divinely guided on my journey. I hope you will enjoy coming along with me on this wonderful adventure that has been put in my path. 

Donations are VERY MUCH appreciated at

Or

You can email me at

Bless you

Join me on Facebook 
Your invited to find out more:

Lucky and Faith Keeper:
Lucky is a Clairvoyant intuitive NDE experiencer 
Faith is intuitive empath dream interpreter numerologist



Tarot Faith Keeper: 


Soul Touch Share Your Story:I 
 

Musical Chairs the Mystery 
(SURPRISE) there is a reason I am Faith Keeper


Make a Good Show


Lucky


Drift Walker


and

Faith Keeper 


Some Art with Lynda


Please ask to join our Groups on Facebook:
Bright White Light Healing
Friends Who Like Drift Walker 

Thank you 
Lynda
Faith Keeper, because that is what I am.

Free birth chart calculator  
H

Capricorn August2019 horoscope psychic Eileen Pamela Georgel Secret Tarot Irish Gypsy Sacred Soul,Twin Flames,Soul,Mates,Love,Finances,Healing,Crystals,Collective,Angels,Spirit Guides,Channeling,Psychic,Medium,Tarot Cards,Oracle cards,Numerology,Planets,Star Seeds,Spirit,New Moon,Full Moon,Essential Oils,Meditation,Affirmations,Self love,oracle,sun,moon,star,clarity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments