Advertisement

Figuring out what success means to you, in trucking!

Figuring out what success means to you, in trucking! What do you consider success in trucking?

If you work at Cr England, Swift, J.B. Hunt, or prime inc. your wasting your time, come to CFI Trucking. If you have any questions or interest in joining the team at CFI message me at billyraines08@hotmail.com.

Hey guys, my name is Billy I just started at CFI in May of 2019. I was at CR England for 11 months where I was a driver and a trainer. I worked as a flatbed driver at Melton for 3 months after that. I’m from Texas. Most of my older content is about CR England, but I have a few videos about Melton Truck Lines, and now I’m on my CFI chapter. If you’re interested in my journey consider subscribing and checking out more of my videos. Also if you have any questions comment on the video or email me at billyraines08@hotmail.com.

Truckers I Fuck With:
Nip 34 -
Trucker Al -

Instagram - ItTakesAMan

Check out the Mother Truckers ch 19 channel on Zello.


Melton 1 month Review -

To donate to the channel please use.
Cash app - $billyraines1

billy raines,trucking,training,cfi,cfi trucking,swift,jb hunt,cr england,prime inc,james Hensley,bubba nesbitt,ike atephens,ike stephens,lil dawg,little guy,trucker brown,success in trucking,success,cdl jobs,trucking jobs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments