Advertisement

Fundamental quantities, S.I Units and dimensional analysis|মৌলিক পরিমাণ, SI একক এবং মাত্রিক বিশ্লেষণ

Fundamental quantities, S.I Units and dimensional analysis|মৌলিক পরিমাণ, SI একক এবং মাত্রিক বিশ্লেষণ Units are elementary and as such dismissed as boring. In reality, elementary and boring tend to be mutually exclusive more often than not. Units serve as proof of this as they are the basis on which our understanding of reality is built.

Here's my two cents on units and how we've moved away from defining them in accordance to physical constants.

Redefining the KG:

World's roundest object:

Summary of the SI Units:

Units,S.I. Units,Fundamental Quantities,Derived Quantities,Dimensional Analysis,physics,hsc,hsc bangladesh,bd,class 11,class 12,পদার্থবিজ্ঞান,10MS,10 Minute School,Onnorokom Pathshala,Udvash,HSC Physics,মৌলিক পরিমাণ,মাত্রিক বিশ্লেষণ,S.I একক,

Post a Comment

0 Comments