Advertisement

How I made $8,000 in THREE weeks of College

How I made $8,000 in THREE weeks of College I made $8,000 over the past three weeks... but that's not the whole story.


Hi ~ I’m Elliot and I’m a junior at Vanderbilt studying business. I make new videos every week about entrepreneurship, productivity, photography, videography, reading, lifting, & anything else on my mind.

📱DM me! I actually respond » @elliotchoy
Instagram:
Join our Discord Chat:

Samer's channel:

» MY GEAR
Camera:
Camera Lens:
Tripod:
Editing Software:
Electric Board (Boosted Board):
Laptop:


» FREE STUFF
Amazon Prime Student (Get 6 months free):
Audible Free Trial (Get 2 books free):

If you're reading this, comment: "who knew you could make $8,000 selling taco holders..."

♪ My Spotify Playlist:

Business Inquiries only:
choyelliot@gmail.com

elliot choy,how to make money,make money,how to make money online,how to make money as a student,make money fast,make money quick,amazon fba,fba,amazon fba seller,how to make money student,how to make money fast,how to make money quick,online money,how to earn money,earn money,how to earn money online,how to sell on amazon,amazon seller,make money in high school,make money in college,dropshipping,drop shipping,affiliate marketing,kevin david,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments