Advertisement

How To Have Transformation & Change Bit by Bit

How To Have Transformation & Change Bit by Bit Thank you for following Burstingwithblessings.com. I am a Christian Coach. I am here to help you create the abundantly blessed life. #ChristianCoach #ChristianMentor #Prayer #BibleStudy
#Devotional
Pop over to www.BurstingWithBlessings.com and Subscribe to my blog

Let me know your thoughts and where you are in your spiritual journey

Also check out my my #meditation group-- Bursting With Blessings Meditation Prayer Membership Group is to learn #selfcontrol and #temper management through the #breathingtechniques we will use and the #Affirmations and #Proclamations and #Prayer that I will guide you through.


Whose ready for #TransformationAndChange #Renewing the spirit and starting to feel the blessings of God's word filling your mind and spirit?

Let's decrease stress, anxiety, and depression! Let's journey and grow together! I love learning and growing
#ChristGivesThePower #ChristianMentor #ChristianCoach #Bible #Christianity #SpiritualAwakening #DailyRoutine #Stress blasted away #Peace #Calm no more #Anxiety decrease #Depression increase #Courage build #selfesteem stop #negativethoughts increase #creativity decrease #headaches and #migraines
#BurstingWithBlessings

devotional,christ,meditation,prayer,Bible study,christ follower,christianity,Jesus,God,church,faith,healing,transformation,change,crisis,circumstances,behavior,new testament,coaching,spirituality,life skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments