Advertisement

I Tried The Best & Worst Rated Restaurants In My City

I Tried The Best & Worst Rated Restaurants In My City I went to see the best and worst rated restaurants in my city and reviewed them, this is how it went down!

Big thanks to for letting us film this experience, was such good fun.
Big thanks to everyone who came along as well

SUBSCRIBE:

Check Out More Content Here:
► Instagram -
► Twitter -
► Facebook -
► Snapchat - Calfreezyy
► Second Channel -


About Calfreezy: I am a football and comedy YouTuber that brings consistent entertainment with my unique videos. Subscribe to see some of the best football challenges on YouTube & don't forget to check out my football club, Rebel FC!

Soccer,Football,Calfreezy,Rebel,Rebel FC,London,England,How to,Footy,Tekkers,YouTuber,Challenge,Soccer Skills,Football Skill,Trick Shots,Soccer Fails,Football Fails,Tricks,Freestyle Football,rated,best,worst,review,in the sky,100ft,high,dining,best in the world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments