Advertisement

I'LL BUY WHATEVER YOU CAN SPELL CHALLENGE!! **BAD IDEA** 💰🚗 | Gavin Magnus Ft. Piper Rockelle

I'LL BUY WHATEVER YOU CAN SPELL CHALLENGE!! **BAD IDEA** 💰🚗 | Gavin Magnus Ft. Piper Rockelle Hey guys, sit back, relax, and enjoy today's video where I do the WHATEVER you can spell I'll buy it challenge! Buying Apple iPhone, Xbox, PS4, Tesla Supercar, Mansion, Gaming PC, Rolex & MORE)Stay tuned until the end to see why it was a bad idea! We spent so much money buying things for each other. until the challenge got crazy we bought a tortouise a flamingo and pretty much a zoo! Are you guys good at spelling? I've seen this challenge before, and we decided to add our own twist to it! Normally I do videos with my awesome girlfriend Piper Rockelle, but she is out of town so I asked my brother to help with this challenge video!

If you like videos like this, be sure to leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and SHARE for more!


#spelling #challenge #funny

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!
Follow me on IG

Download the song now:
Cop the Merch Here:

The official video for Crushin by Gavin Magnus ft. Piper Rockelle is here:

Follow Piper Rockelle
IG:
YouTube:

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Follow me on all my social media profiles:
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin,gavin magnus,gavinmagnus,gavin and piper,gavinn,magnus,spell,spelling challenge,funny challenge,i'll buy,whatever you spell,you spell,bad idea,bad,idea,piper rockelle,piper rockelle boyfriend,friends,brothers,funny,money,buy,tesla,car,new car,money challenge,pets,boys of summer 2018,gaven magnus,whatever you spell i buy,piper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments