Advertisement

LIFE UPDATE !!! MOVING OUT , IMPROVING MY CREDIT SCORE ,RENTING , FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS

LIFE UPDATE !!! MOVING OUT , IMPROVING MY CREDIT SCORE ,RENTING , FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS Hey guys welcome back to my channel.
Been super busy and feeling discombobulated.
In this video i mention my relationship but right now I'm on a break taken some time to focus on myself and build my empire and try and have some peace of mind we are still friends we still talk but i just need time for me.


My wig isn't glued on. Don't come for me


I will do a more detailed video about improving credit score and how important it is to have good credit.


Thank you all for watching and supporting me i love you all so much 馃挅

Business email : rfabulous21@gmail.com

RELATIONSHIPS

Post a Comment

0 Comments