Advertisement

Life with mental illnesses

Life with mental illnesses Hello guys,
This is Reka. The reason I speak is to recover, and to spread awareness about mental illnesses. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety when I was a child , and following to that I have been diagnosed with anorexia. With this background I started modeling, and I became an international model. Unfortunately this dream did not last long. I found myself fighting for my life in the hospital. That is when my story started.

mental health,mental health documentary,anorexia,mental illness,bulimia,eating disorder story,eating disorders,eating disorder recovery,eating disorder documentary,anxiety,depression,ptsd,mental illness movies,recovery,addiction,suicide awareness,suicide attempt stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments