Advertisement

Meghan and Harry aren't the Servants! - Subservience vs Self-Assurance - 'Not Your Servant' Ep 19

Meghan and Harry aren't the Servants! - Subservience vs Self-Assurance - 'Not Your Servant' Ep 19 Welcome to another episode of The Sussex Set on my YouTube Chanel. I'm your host, Vee.
You can find The Sussex Set podcast on iTunes here:

All videos on this channel are recorded and created by me (Vee).
Thanks for tuning in!


Hey, Squad. In this episode, I'm spotlighting Dr. Jane Goodall's charity Roots And Shoots. That's our focus for the Charity Spotlight this week. Visit www.rootsandshoots.org for more. Or visit Dr. Goodall's website directly at www. janegoodall.org.


I wanted to do something a little different this podcast. I explored two ideas we see working in tandem with the Royal family members: subservience and self-assurance. They can work together, and they can work against one another. As it relates to undue criticism, it's either one or the other. It struck me that much of the Sussex criticism comes from people who want the couple to serve them. What an incredible (and ridiculous) idea! And we now see the press trying to play nice.... I wonder why. I explore it!

And finally, I move into what Harry has going on this Thursday in Sheffield during the continuation of the Invictus Games UK Trials as well as sharing what Dr. Jane said about her recent visit to Frogmore Cottage.

Make sure to visit my YouTube channel for additional content beyond the podcast. 

And follow me on Twitter and Instagram, I'm @sussexsquad on both platforms and the Sussex Rising playlist can be found on Spotify.

Find me:
Sussex Rising Playlist:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sussexsquad
Instagram: www.instagram.com/sussexsquad

Shine your light and when people try to stamp it out, shine MORE, sis!

-Vee

#MeghanMarkle #PrinceHarry #BritishRoyalFamily

meghan markle,prince harry,duchess of sussex,duchess of cambridge,british royal family,harry and meghan,meghan and harry,sussex squad,sussex set podcast,sussex squad podcst,my duke and i,meghan northwestern,prince william,archie harrison,archie,meghan and archie,lady diana,princess diana life,princess diana,royal reviewer,meghan speech,meghan engagement,sussex royal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments