Advertisement

Mexican Street Food: Pambazos filled with Papas con Chorizo

Mexican Street Food: Pambazos filled with Papas con Chorizo Hello my beautiful fam welcome back to my kitchen! Today I’m going to share with you how I make easy and delicious pambanzos, filled with papas con chorizo. I hope you enjoy it and as always if you do please don’t forget to give me a big thumbs up, comment down below what recipe you will like to see next and if you new to my channel please hit that subscribe bottom so you can be part of our family!😘😘

Ingredients: recipe makes 4 sandwiches
4 bolillo bread
5 oz beef chorizo
4 small potatoes
1/2 white onion
1 garlic clove
1 Roma tomato
1 chile serrano
15 chile guajillo
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp black pepper
Salt
Olive oil
Garnish with your favorite toppings
Lettuce
Sour cream
Queso fresco
1 serving of love 💕

Want to see more of me and my family? Follow me ☺️ tag me on any recipes you recreate 🥰
SC: angel110706
IG: cregalado_91
FB: Claudia Regalado-Mendoza
Twitter: cregalado_91
BusinessInquiries:
claudia.regalado91@gmail.com

Natalie’s IG:

Special thanks to my husband who edits my videos:
Follow him:
IG:

Check out my kids channel:

Find some of my favorite items :

pambazos,pambazos de papa con chorizo,pambazo,pambazo mexicano,papas con chorizo,mexican street food,street food,how to make pambazo,como hacer pambazos de chorizo,chorizo and potatoes,chorizo and potatoes pambazo,recipe,claudia regalado,pampazo dish,comida mexicana,recetas,como hacer pambazos,cómo hacer,food,easy recipes,homemade cooking,made with love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments