Advertisement

My insecurities, social anxiety and bullying story | Glowing Up Part 1

My insecurities, social anxiety and bullying story | Glowing Up Part 1 Hey, pretty thing! Know your worth. You deserve to be loved and respected. We are all trying to figure out this non-sense called life before the game's over. Don't be too hard on yourself you got this. I believe in you.

I could not start this new chapter of my channel without sharing with you the events that shape my life and personality forever. I hope to help people going through the same ish I've been through.

Hope you enjoyed that video. If you did, don't forget to stay tuned for Part 2, share it, like it, comment and subscribe, please!

Subscribe:

My Instagram:

Professional email: mariedominique.richmond@gmail.com

if you see this, you have a special place in my heart!
Comment: Where's the milk?

#glowingup,#selfcare,#selflove,#mentalhealth,#middleschool,#highschool,#teens,#tweens,#fitness,#lifestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments