Advertisement

Nature AND Art Vlog! (Plus a surprise visitor in the garden!)

Nature AND Art Vlog!  (Plus a surprise visitor in the garden!) Hi, friends! Here is a VLOG that jumps around a bit and covers a few days here and there! I'll put some time stamps for you if you want to jump around in the video! I am so sorry if it makes you feel dizzy at all when I am walking around outside! I'll try to get better at focusing and moving more smoothly.

It has taken me some time, but I have fallen in love with, and finally have a plan for, the palette I have in this wooded yard. I am focusing on a very natural forest floor, planning to put in some native shrubs that the deer will leave alone, and hoping at some point to have some beds full of smaller things that the deer will leave alone. If I am ever to have vegetables, I need to fence in an area.

00:05 Starts with a nature walk
03:50 What's in the jar in the bottle garden?
(ohmygosh I did not see it until I edited, but there WAS a spider in there! 04:26 -- back left)
05:05 Surprise visitor in the woodland garden
10:57 Altered clip board
12:24 Big paper cutter!
12:49 Big Dee!!

FIND ME ON LINE!
☞MY WEBSITE:
☞ETSY SHOP:
☞INSTAGRAM: @abitofbirdsong /
☞FACEBOOK GROUP (weekly free images and a place to share):
☞EMAIL: abitofbirdsong@gmail.com

❤MY CREATIVE SELF!
My name is Lynn. Creativity started with altering my clothing as a young girl. I love birds, gardens and all things botanical. My current artistic focus includes paper and fabric, especially making handmade journals and selling excellent supplies to other artists.

❤Thank you SO MUCH for being here!

north carolina deer,nature vlog,fawn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments