Advertisement

दुनिया में ऐसे भी लोग हैं ? What is Happening in My Life - USHA Ek AASHA

दुनिया में ऐसे भी लोग हैं ? What is Happening in My Life - USHA Ek AASHA This in continuation of previous video. I this video our team helping for school fees for village girls for high school. and few cloths for her family. She was very sentimental and saying big thanks to donor.
My Name is USHA DEVI live in village in remote area. Most of the Indian Villagers are live daily poor life by lack of EDUCATION, HEALTH and FOOD. Most importantly lack of AWARENESS. I thought work on these issues by creating this channel USHA EK AASHA. In this program I am not alone I need your support too. If you want donate OLD or NEW cloths, educational material. You can also support my by donating money please use following bank information.

State Bank Of India
Vikas Kumar Bind
Account Number- 20334436244
IFSC Code- SBIN0002547
-------------
You Can also donate at PATRION link is below.


For more Information email me at ushaekaasha@gmail.com
-----------
TO Subscribe me Channel please click here

उषा एक आशा,उषा,हेल्प,सामाजिक वीडियो,आशा,usha,aasha,asha social video,social work,USHA ki aasha,usha ki asha,helping,indian youtube,indian youtuber usha,poor people,poor,vlog,vlog video,usha vlogger,top vlogger in india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments