Advertisement

3 of the Most Common Struggles When Growing a Creative Business

3 of the Most Common Struggles When Growing a Creative Business Full video notes at:

Let me tell you this. You are not alone in the struggles you’re facing with building your business.

We all struggle with the same stuff, and that’s something that running my workshops has repeatedly proven. In the conversations we have at my workshops, someone will share a current struggle and more often than not, everyone else will pipe up with a ME TOO! But it isn’t until we come together and have these conversions that we realise, we’re all struggling with the same challenges.

In this video I’ve shared three of the most common challenges and struggles that come up time and time again in my mentoring conversations, my workshops and from my own experience of side-hustling and growing businesses.

creative business,growing a creative business,starting a side-hustle,side hustling,side hustle,How to start a side hustle,checllenges with growing a business,common challenges for creative business owners,how to manage overwhelm,how to feel less alone when you're growing a business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments